This website is operated by YOKO Lifestyle Limited. Terms including “YOKO”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer directly to YOKO Lifestyle Limited.
This website is intended for “you”, the user of this site, in acceptance of all terms and conditions outlined below.
By visiting our site or purchasing a product from YOKO, you engage in our “service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The terms and conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customer, merchants, and contributors of any other content.
Information about us
www.myyoko.co.uk is a site operated by YOKO Lifestyle Limited, a limited company registered to England and Wales with the company number 10196696. The registered office is Studio 29, 2nd Floor F Block, The Biscuit Factory, London, SE16 4DG.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to revise or make changes to these terms and conditions at any time, by amending this page. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We reserve the right to revise of make changes to our website at any time. This may be in relation to the content, descriptions, prices, or terms. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, at any time, our service or products. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes made, as they are binding on you.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or the content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
• not to use the site for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or is prohibited by these terms and conditions;
• not to defame, disparage any body in a manner which is obscene, derogatory or offensive; and
• to be responsible for ensuring that your use of the site is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations
You may only use our site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the following:
• you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
• you must not use our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
• you must not use our site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
• you must not use our site for purposes that is intended to harm any person(s) in any way.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material/ content published on it. All works including photographs and content are protected by copyright laws worldwide. All such rights are reserved.
Please note, you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or graphics without our prior consent in writing from YOKO Lifestyle Limited. There should never be any modifications or alterations to our images.
Our status as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You are allowed to share links directly to our website, review products, and photograph and promote the purchased products via social media or blogs, as long as we are always mentioned and correctly acknowledged. If for any reason there are inconsistencies or incorrect piece of information, we will request you to take down the link, review or post.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes.
You must not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, or sell any information or content from this site unless legitimately authorised in writing by YOKO Lifestyle Limited.
Limitation of our liability
If you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions, you agree to reimburse us for any costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions, losses, damages or liabilities incurred by us in relation to or arising from such a breach.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or any other business losses.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any breach of this provision to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any site where the main content of the site is of a controversial nature. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you and our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Accuracy of Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only.
We do not offer advice or specialist advice on which you should rely. You must take your own professional or specialist advice before purchasing our products or taking action based on the information provided on the site.
We do make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, however we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
To contact us, please write to us at YOKO, Studio 29, 2nd Floor F Block, The Biscuit Factory, London, SE16 4DG or by email to email@example.com
Products or services
We have reasonable effort to display our products and services as accurately as possible. The colours and images of our products may differ on different screens or devices. There may be slight differences within the online product and product sold. This is a natural variation due to different batches being made. If you are unhappy with the product you have bought, please contact us directly.
We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any product or service that we offer. We may exercise this right on a case by case basis.
Under no circumstances buy our products to re-sell. We do not allow repackaging of our products. We do not allow modifications to our products. We do not allow anyone to see our products online or in retail/ commercial premises without our permission.
YOKO treats have been tested by UKAS accredited labs and are compliant with Trading Standards and DEFRA.
If for any reason we need to recall a product, we will make reasonable effort to announce this on the website. Please check back regularly for any product recall announcements.
Accuracy of billing information
We reserve the right to refuse any order that you place with us. We may limit or cancel the quantities purchased per order. These restrictions may include orders placed under the same name, credit/ debit card, shipping/ billing address.
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will make a reasonable attempt to notify you by contacting the email address or phone number provided at the time of order.
We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, re-sellers or distributors.
You, as the buyer, agree to provide up to date, accurate and complete information to us as the seller. This includes your contact details, delivery information, and billing information.
Definitions and Interpretations:
DATA – collectively all information that you submit to YOKO via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
DATA PROTECTION LAWS – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
YOKO LIFESTYLE LIMITED, YOKO, WE or US – YOKO Lifestyle Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10196696 whose registered office is at Studio 29, 2nd Floor F Block, The Biscuit Factory, London, SE16 4DG.
USER or YOU – any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by YOKO Lifestyle Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to YOKO Lifestyle Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
WEBSITE – the website that you are currently using, www.myyoko,co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular indicated the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. ‘including’ is understood to mean ‘including without limitation’;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, YOKO Lifestyle Limited in the ‘data controller’. This means that YOKO Lifestyle Limited determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
5. We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
b. contact information such as email and delivery address and telephone numbers;
c. financial information such as credit/ debit card numbers;
How we collect data
6. We collect data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. YOKO Lifestyle Limited will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
b. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social medial channel;
c. when you make payments to us, through this website or otherwise;
d. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of data
9. Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using out website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
10. We may use your data for the above purposed if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed ‘Your rights’ below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we will need your consent, whether via opt-in or soft opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/ service, and we are marketing similar products/ services). Under ‘soft opt-in’ consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we will provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed ‘Your rights’ below.
Who we share data with
12. We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. Our employees, agents and/ or professional advisors – to obtain advice from professional advisers;
b. Third party service providers who provide services which require the processing of personal data – to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
c. Third party payment providers who process payments made over the website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds; Currently, we work with a third party company, Squareup Europe Limited, to process the payment of your order when you purchase any our products from our website. By purchasing our products from our website, you agree with Squareup Europe Limited’s privacy notice: https://squareup.com/gb/legal/privacy
Keeping data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
a. In the event of personalised accounts or payment accounts, access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your data on secure servers.
c. Payment details are encrypted using industry-standard cryptographic protocols and message formats (such as SSL/TLS and PGP). Please refer to Square Europe Limited for more information: https://squareup.com/gb/en/security
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suggested data breach. If you suspect and misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit: www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival medial for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase (opt-out) – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your data – the right to ‘block’ us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights to set out the above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://:ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by any party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputed arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact YOKO Lifestyle Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The General Data Protection Regulation is a new, European-wide law that replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 in the UK. It places greater obligations on how organisations handle personal data. It came into effect on 25 May 2018. Following the GDPR Guidelines, we will never use your data to any third parties (not included in the YOKO Terms and Conditions) without your consent.
For more information on GDPR please visit: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
Our company logo has a registered trademark. Our registration number is UK00003280920 and should, under no circumstance be copied, modified or replicated. No other company or individual shall trade or promote themselves under our name or terms as a dog food company (or under class 31).
Custom fees, delivery charges and other charges
We will not be responsible for extra charges or custom fees applied to your delivery. This is the buyers responsibility. If a delivery is returned to us, the buyer will be responsible for new shipping costs. If wrong delivery or payment information is provided on our site, we will not be liable for a delayed or invalid delivery.
We do not accept returns of any items. If an item has perished upon delivery, or is in an unusable state, you will need to photograph it within 48 hours upon delivery and email us on email@example.com.
We are not responsible for damage in transit but we will make reasonable effort to accommodate our client needs in a case by case.
YOKO is a healthy dog food brand, conscious about nutritional foods for dogs. We care about where food comes from, how it is made, and who it goes to.